With Spyzie, Android phone tracking is a piece of cake.
Learn how to track iPhone and iPad instead.
Spyzie offers the best Android tracking service that takes just a couple of minutes to set up. All you need is a one time access to the target phone and you are good for eternity. Here are the steps to follow:
A Spyzie subscription gives you access to Spyzie's dashboard and all its features.
Android phone tracking requires one-time phone access for a couple of minutes.
Here is a detailed description of the steps:
1. Visit https://spyzie.io from web browser of any device. Click on the 'Sign Up' button on the top right. Sign up for Spyzie using your email address and choose any password.
2. After the signup process, select a subscription plan for Android phones. Once you get a subscription, you will be redirected to the Spyzie setup page.
Provide any name for the phone you want to monitor.
3. On the target device, go to "Settings">"Security". Enable the feature that says "Install apps from unknown sources".
On the target device, go to "Settings" > "Google" > "Security" > "Google Play Protect". Disable the features that say "Improve harmful app detection" and "Scan device for security threats".
1. Once you are done with the above step, you are ready to install Spyzie on the target Android device. During the Spyzie setup, you will be shown the link to download Spyzie. You can use this link to download and install Spyzie on the target phone. It will take a few seconds only since the app size is very small.
3. Almost done! Allow all the permissions that Spyzie app requires on the target phone. You then get the option to hide the app icon or display it. If you choose to hide Spyzie's icon, Spyzie will go in stealth mode and will run invisible. You can launch the app again if you want, by dialing **001** on the target phone.
You can now monitor the target device at any time. From any web browser, go to Spyzie's website and log into your Spyzie account. You will see your personalized dashboard with all the features of Spyzie available on the left hand side. To use any feature, you just have to click on it.
During the first time use, the dashboard can take a little longer to load. This is because Spyzie is synchronizing all their data. Please wait during this loading time. Once the data is synced, it will be available on your dashboard. You can refresh the data whenever you want using the 'Refresh' button on the top end of the dashboard. Keep in mind that Spyzie syncs new data only when the target device is connected to the internet.